Lenovo Boxing Day Sale: Holiday tech gifts and computer deals
If you’re looking big discounts – and great value – on a new laptop, desktop, gaming PC or accessories, don’t miss the annual Lenovo Boxing Day Sale. It’s when Canadians score amazing deals on our best technology (with free shipping on all orders!).
Choose from renowned ThinkPad laptops, powerful IdeaPad systems, premium Yoga 2-in-1s, or lightweight Chromebooks. Or go for a fierce Legion gaming PC. L' Lenovo Boxing Day Computer Sale delivers some of the year's best deals and biggest savings. Special pricing starts before the holiday and keeps going afterward.
Lenovo Boxing Day Sale: Desktop PCs
You've shopped for everyone else. Now it's time to shop for yourself. And you can't beat the Lenovo Vente de l'Après-Noël for great after-Christmas deals on powerful desktop PCs. With some of our best prices of the year, it's a favorite discount event for tech buyers across Canada - from Moncton to Malahat and all points in between.
Lenovo's wide selection of desktop PCs offers something for everyone. Affordable systems for office or family use. Powerful desktop workstations for the most demanding business applications. Even tricked-out gaming PCs with extra cooling features and colorful lighting effects. As a leading global PC manufacturer, Lenovo offers it all. And everything ships for free!
No matter who's still on your list, a Lenovo desktop PC makes a great gift - even if you're just rewarding yourself. Plus, with our end-of-the-year Vente de l'Après-Noël prices, it’s the perfect time to buy new desktop systems and other PC technology for the office.
Sale-priced Lenovo desktop PCs
The best thing about the year-end Lenovo Vente de l'Après-Noël is that the discounts stretch across nearly every product line and brand we sell, including our desktop PCs. Specific sale offers will vary, but here's a short list of Lenovo desktop PCs you may find on sale:
- ThinkCentre desktop PCs: Popular in office and home office settings around Canada, ThinkCentre desktop PCs are known for affordability, reliability and ease-of-use. They’re available in a wide range of prices, with multiple processor and feature options.
- IdeaCentre desktop PCs: Innovative IdeaCentre towers and all-in-ones save space and “fit” any setting – and budget. Their designs turn heads, whether in the office, at home, or at a gaming competition. And with top-notch components, they’re just as impressive on the inside.
- Lenovo Legion desktop PCs: Gamers and graphics enthusiasts love Lenovo Legion desktops, towers and cubes. Colorful lighting effects help Legion PCs stand out in a crowd, and their processing, graphics and cooling features can lift them – and you – ahead of the competition.
- ThinkStation workstations: If you’ve got heavy workloads, you need a ThinkStation desktop workstation. They feature the fastest, most reliable processors and other components, so they’re highly valued by video editors, Big Data analysts other demanding users.
- Yoga All-in-Ones: If a full-size PC and external monitor is too big for your desk or work area, consider a Yoga All-in-One. These unique, combination devices deliver powerful PC functionality and high-resolution display technology in a compact, all-in-one system that works anywhere.
With such a wide selection of impressive desktop PCs, it's no wonder Canadians consider Lenovo a national leader in PC technology. And there may be no better time to shop our desktop PC selection than during our annual Vente de l'Après-Noël.
Lenovo Boxing Day Sale offers
If you’ve visited Lenovo’s Vente de l'Après-Noël (or End of the Year Sale) before, you know it's more than just a standard discount event. It lasts for several days, with new offers added regularly.
Every sale is different. But generally, our sale offers take several forms:
- Percent-Off Deals: Multiple famous Lenovo brands and product lines are often priced at 20%, 30% or even 40% off or more.
- Doorbusters: Some of our best offers are our limited-time Doorbusters. Act fast, though. These deals don’t last long.
- Price Drops: Sometimes, on certain products, prices keep dropping as the sale goes on. When you see the price you like, buy it!
These examples are just a few of the sale offers you may find at Lenovo’s Vente de l'Après-Noël and other big events. Best of all, in addition to great prices, you're getting top-quality Lenovo products - known and valued the world over.
Why do Canadians shop for desktop PCs at Boxing Day sales?
Have you ever wondered why Boxing Day Sales are such a big deal? With so much bargain-hunting and gifting taking place before Hanukah and Christmas, why is December 26 (and the rest of the post-holiday period) filled with still more shopping and gift-giving?
Part of it is calendar-based. It's the end of the year, with the holidays behind us (or nearly so). So whether you're spending the cash you got from grandma or are simply looking for great desktop PC deals, it's smart to shop an After Christmas Sale, End of the Year Sale or, in Canada and countries like it, a Boxing Day Sale.
The buying-sharing focus also seems tied to the origins of Boxing Day itself. Published accounts date the concept - if not the name - to the Middle Ages, when boxes laid out to collect holiday offerings for the poor were typically opened and distributed shortly after Christmas. Over many years, the term Boxing Day gained popularity, especially in Britain and its territories where, by at least the early 19th Century, it was recognized as a time to give workers small gifts (often presented in boxes) as a reward for their service.
Today, Boxing Day remains a popular cultural touchstone in Canada and elsewhere, with small gifts to postal workers, delivery drivers and others still a big part of the tradition. And just as with other national observances, merchants and online retailers have adopted Boxing Day as a prime sales opportunity - offering customers some of their best deals of the year.
Why buy a desktop PC at the Lenovo Boxing Day Sale?
There's more to savvy desktop PC shopping than finding great deals at a Vente de l'Après-Noël. You need to buy from the right company – one that delivers it all, before and after the sale.
Here's why so many Canadian desktop buyers turn to Lenovo:
- Free Shipping: Lenovo offers free standard shipping on nearly every desktop system we sell. Orders typically arrive 4-9 days after they're shipped.
- Free Returns: Our Boxing Day Sale features free returns, too, with no restocking fees. Return items within 30 days of invoice for a full purchase price refund.
- Wide selection: As a leading global PC maker, Lenovo has it all: office desktops, student desktops, family desktops, all-in-one systems, and more.
- Great prices: Get Boxing Day discounts on everything from souped-up gaming desktops to affordable systems for home and family use.
- Off-the-shelf: For fastest delivery, choose a pre-configured system. It'll be out the door and on its way to you fast -- sometimes within hours.
- Custom-built: Many Lenovo desktops are customizable. You can upgrade to a better processor, add more RAM, expand with a second hard drive, and more.
- Product warranties: Lenovo products are protected by some of the best warranties in the business. Optional, extended warranties are also available.
- Customer support: Our customer support specialists can help you find the right system for your needs, and they're ready to resolve any ordering questions.
- Technical support: Get answers 24/7/365. Speak with a technical support specialist or find your solution in our extensive online support database.
It's simple. When you buy a desktop PC from Lenovo, you really can't go wrong. And when you shop the annual Lenovo Vente de l'Après-Noël, you’ll get some of our best prices of the year.